This accessibility statement applies to the website https://eurosolidos.com/
Embedded content from other domains is excluded.
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to non-compliance with the following aspects.
Non-accessible ContentThe following content is not accessible for the following reasons:
Non-compliance with RD 1112/2018
- There are logos and images with incorrect or confusing alternative text, and complex images without textual description [requirement number 220.127.116.11 Non-text Content, UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There may be improperly created lists (without list tags), tables with incorrectly labeled cells, and invisible labels on form elements [requirement number 18.104.22.168 Information and Relationships, UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There may be tables that are not adapted to small screen sizes and form fields that do not display correctly on small screen sizes [requirement number 22.214.171.124 Reflow, UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There may be text that does not display correctly when changing spaces and line heights [requirement number 126.96.36.199 Text Spacing, UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There may be keyboard inaccessible elements, such as social media links, text editor for comments, elements to sort search results, search result pagination, or calendar arrows [requirement number 188.8.131.52 Keyboard, UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There may be elements that do not receive focus and therefore cannot be interacted with using the keyboard [requirement number 184.108.40.206 Focus Order, UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There may be links with incorrect identification of their function (inadequate description, too generic text, inappropriate title) [requirement number 220.127.116.11 Link Purpose, UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are headers with repeated and/or uninformative text [requirement number 18.104.22.168 Headings and Labels, UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There may be images, infographics, link texts or buttons, headline texts, and content that are not translated into other languages [requirement number 22.214.171.124 Language of Parts, UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- On some pages, the same icon is used for different purposes, causing confusion [requirement number 126.96.36.199 Consistent Identification, UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There may be office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements.
- There may be third-party contents that are not developed by this Unit, nor under its control, such as office files from different entities that need to be published on this site.
- There may be poorly descriptive error messages or error messages that are not grouped into a single message, as well as lack of suggestions in forms to fill in the fields correctly [requirement number 188.8.131.52 Error Identification, UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There may be forms with mandatory fields where the user is not informed of it, as well as fields lacking textual examples of the field format (such as ID numbers) [requirement number 184.108.40.206 Labels and Instructions, UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There may be form fields where the error is reported when entering an incorrect value but no suggestion is given for its correction [requirement number 220.127.116.11 Error Suggestions, UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There may be pages with syntax errors, causing some assistive technology to not interpret the content correctly (duplicated page IDs, unclosed tags, incorrect tag construction) [requirement number 18.104.22.168 Parsing, UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There may be pages where assistive technology cannot obtain information, interact, and be aware of the status of user interface controls, such as help messages, action result status messages, link attributes, page language image... that cannot be read by screen readers when they appear [requirement number 22.214.171.124 Name, Role, Value, UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There may be occasional editing errors on some web pages.
- Not applicable.
Content Outside the Scope of Applicable Legislation:
- There may be office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements, although efforts have been made to ensure that the majority of them do comply.
If you wish to report any accessibility issues, you can do so through our contact form on the Contact page.
Observations and Contact Information
This website complies with the requirements of Standard UNE-EN 301549:2022 considering the exceptions of RD 1112/2018.
The latest accessibility review was conducted in June 2023.
The website is optimized for Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher and the latest versions of FireFox, Safari, Opera, and Google Chrome browsers. The recommended minimum screen resolution is 1280x1024.
The website is designed for Responsive viewing, which provides optimal display on tablet and mobile devices. It is optimized for viewing on the latest versions of Chrome for mobile, Firefox for mobile, Safari mobile, Opera Mini, and the native Android browser on these devices.
A series of native functionalities are incorporated to facilitate accessibility through the portal, using the "Accessibility" icon in the bottom left of the site, where the following options can be activated or deactivated:
- Font: Increase or decrease.
- Contrast: Add or remove.
- Headings: Add or remove, highlighting these elements.
- Links: Add or remove, highlighting these elements.